BENIFITS FOR - BEGINNERS - ( CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH COURSES)
This course is designed to develop basic skills in English, and pick up junior student to the height where they can comprehend English, master elementary grammar and at least speak some English.
1. Grammar: Parts of Speech, Article, Preposition, Tense.
2. Comprehension-small stories with questions.
3. Word Bank-vocabulary with pronunciation and usage.
4. Comprehension-small stories with questions.
5. Situation based conversations.
6. Business English-letter writing, Job application, CV writing.
7. Classroom Activity.
8. Hand writing extempore - emphasis is given on childrens handwriting. special care is taken for beautiful handwriting in addition cursive hand writing
9. Extempore speech - childrens are specially trained for delivering good speech.
SENIOR - (CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH)
This course is specially designed to develop fluency, for those who can understand English but do not have sufficient knowledge to express themselves in this language. We help them to be more and more fluent and keeping in mind the current trend of the contemporary language.
1. Introduction to Basic English Speech.
2. Application of Verbs in correct place and time.
3. Different Parts of Speech in Sentence formation.
4. Solving Worksheets Emphasis on Colloquial English.
5. Enhancement of Vocabulary and Word Stock.
6. Pronunciation Lessons from specially formulated Rhythm Drills.
7. Perfecting Conversational Skill related to Daily Life.
8. Up-to-date Business Terms & Letters.
9. Frequently Asked Questions for Interviews and their Answerers.
10. Format of Formal letters and CV writing.
11. Hand writing- Cursive or normal.
12. Grooming and Personal Interview.
13. Expressing Views on current affairs.
14. Interview Skills and Job related Group Discussion.
This course is focussed at those people who are not accustomed with English grammar good enough and have built up a good vocabulary but still hesitate to represent themselves before the mass. Thus this course concentrates not only on what is said but also where and how it is said. Public Speaking and Personality Development are the key emphasis of this package to enhance the overall verbal quality of the candidates.
Courses : Public Speaking
1. Basics of Public Speaking.
2. Development of Presentation Skill.
3. Guidelines to Systematic Steps for Preparing Speech.
4. Overcoming Inhibition in Speech.
5. Expressing ideas on Current Affairs clearly and precisely.
6. Introduction to English as a Business Language.
7. Written Aspects of Business English - Guidelines for Effective Job Application and C.V./ Resume Writing. Guidelines for Interviews - Dealing with FAQS in Interview